NOTICE - RULE CHANGES FOR 2017!
YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED EXHIBITOR TO PULL
(Exhibitors must be at show a minimum of two days and in place by 8:00 a.m. each day)
1. Maximum 19-inch drawbar height.
2. No sign-ups after class has started.
3. Only gasoline, kerosene, or diesel allowed as fuel.
4. Use of alcoholic beverages before or during the pull will result in disqualification.
5. Front wheels may NOT come more than 18 inches off the ground when pulling.
6. No multiple drivers on the same tractor in the same class. A tractor may pull only once in a class.
7. No trophies will be given. Payback for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place in each class proportionate with number of entries in each class.
Enhanced Class 4 p.m. Friday, July 14, 2017 $10.00 per class
Weight Classes: 3500# 4500# 5500# 6500# 7500# 8500# 10,000#
Rules for Enhanced Class
1.RPM’s will be limited to 20% over factory specifications. 2.No horsepower or tire size limits. 3.End of draw bar must be at least 18 inches behind center of rear axles. 4.Drivers must be 18 years or older.
Entries in this class MAY pull in the Pure Stock Class on Saturday night provided they
meet the stock class restrictions for maximum tire size and maximum speed.
Pure Stock Class 4 p.m. Saturday, July 15, 2017 $10.00 per class
Maximum speed for the entire class is 3 mph. Two warning horns will be given
within the first 100 feet for over speed. A third horn will mean disqualification.
Weight Class Max. Tire
3000# H's & M's w/standard tires
4500# Ladies 13.9
Rules for Pure Stock Class
1.No cut tires 2.Tin wheels allowed 3.No weights or brackets beyond the front most part of the tractor. 4.End of draw bar must be at least 18 inches behind the center of the rear axles. 5.Drivers 12 to 18 years of age must have parental consent and exhibit adequate driver knowledge to pull.